The Dripbox 160 Starter Kit is great value from a trusted brand. Up the wattage to suit your vaping preference. This updated and more capable iteration of the previous model is packed with features and caters to a lot of configuration tinkering, perfect for someone who knows what they want and how to put it all together. Like its predecessor, the Dripbox 160 features the same bottom feeder mechanism meaning you can avoid the pitfalls of conventional dripping mechanisms., i.e you can feed the chamber without having to drip the juice in. You can vary the wattage from 7 to 160 Watts, a really wide range, and it also has a temperature control mod with support for the Nickel 200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wires when the temperature control mod is engaged. You will also find the build process a lot easier than before – the Subdrip 160 RBA being of so-called ‘velocity style’ with an ‘RBA’ base. Basically, this makes the process far less cumbersome and more efficient.
The juice delivery system is located at the bottom of the 510 threads. This lets juice seep down onto the cotton. You simply squeeze the juice onto the cotton at the base of the device until it is soaked and enjoy the rich flavour sensation. Both the mod and the Subdrip RBA are included in the kit. You can replace the coils with 0.2ohm cotton drip coils which can be either pre-built or built the way you want to build them. One of the other real pluses with the design of the tank is its 7mL capacity – great for heavy vapers of those that just the monotony of constant refilling. Those interested in purchasing should also note that the mod requires 18650 High Amp Batteries which can be purchased in store at Vapour Emporium. The Kit also comes with a Micro USB charging port and cable.
NB: Do not use the The Subdrip 160 RBA or Dripbox 160 Mod with other devices or tanks. Doing so could cause juice flow out and damage your battery and /or device.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Mod.
- 1 x Subdrip 160 RBA.
- 1 x Stainless Steel 0.25ohm Drip Coil (Pre-Installed).
- 1 x Replacement Drip Coil (Kanthal 0.2ohm).
- 1 x Bottle.
- 1 x Accessory Pack.
- 1 x Cotton Pad.
- 1 x Micro USB Charging / Upgrading Cable.
Features and Specs
- Dimensions: 4-3/4″ x 2″ x 1″ (Subdrip 160 RBA included).
- Both the Subdrip160 RBA and the Dripbox 160 Mod are included.
- Diameter: 22mm
- Bottom-fed design / juice delivery mechanism.
- Temperature control capability.
- Top-filling Option.
- Variable wattage with an output that ranges from 7.0 to 160 Watts.
- Temperature control interoperability for the Ni200, Ti, SS and Ni-chrome coils.
- Temperature control ranging from 100 to 315C.
- A resistance of 0.05 ohm or above for the Ni, Ti and SS wires.
- A resistance of 0.10 ohm or above for the Ni-chrome wire.
- A 7mL capacity.
- A ‘velocity-style’ base – ideal for rebuildable coils.
- You can use either pre-built 0.2ohm drip coils, or you can build your own.
- A stainless steel shell on the Subdrip 160 RBA .
- A zinc alloy shell on the Dripbox 160 Mod.
- Works with 18650 high amp batteries – sold in store at Vapour Emporium.
- A micro USB port.
- Low resistance protection.
- A warning Indicator for low battery.
- High temperature protection.
- Nickel, titanium or stainless wires are required for temperature control.
- The rebuioldable atomiser requires the user to install both wick and wire (coil) in order for it to function.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks that the user should be aware of. Rebuildable atomisers should only be used by those that are well versed in their assembly and usage. If you do not own and/or know how to use a multimetre, do not attempt to build your own atmomiser.
- white, silver, black
- White, Silver, Black